Saturday 20 June 2015

SUMMARY ON 100CDE


  This blog has been created for subjects 100CDE, Profession Skill. It is produced from semester 1 to semester 2. In this blog, I have to upload and update many topics that were given by the lecturers. By this, I will produce a summary for the entire blog.

  Firstly, I wrote about myself or my personal data such as name, age, address and also about my educational background. In addition, who encouraged me to continue studying here and my experience when i first set foot in KPTM Kuala Lumpur also included in my blog. I hope the readers would know about me in more detail when read it. Next, I have to upload the blog about my interests and the activities participate in KPTM KL. My interest is to play football with my friends and I have been uploading pictures of my team jersey. In addition, I have joined Rehlah Al-Khulud Program in KPTM KL and I have been uploading some pictures related to the activities carried out in this program. The program is very good for young people especially KPTM KL students.

  Secondly, I had been told about the technology that I use when in class or study session. Among the technologies used in the classroom are the Computer, LCD, Telephone, Laptop, Wi-Fi, CMS and OLES. The technology used is very helpful to the students and lecturers during the learning process in the classroom. Furthermore, I also upload about the personal target for all subjects whom I take in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Therefore, I hope that the target can be achieved successfully and was able to get excellent results. Among other titles I have entered in the blog is my favorite gadget. PlayStation 3 is my favorite gadgets and it is one of my most valuable items.

  Thirdly, I had uploaded a video about titled Facility at the KPTM KL. This video has been produced by me and members of my group which is Shafiq. This video shows the infrastructure provided in KPTMKL such as futsal court and motorcycle parking. Next, I had uploaded my curriculum vitae fully equipped. The curriculum vitae consist of two parts, educational background and personal details about me. Learn how to produce a good resume is very useful to me when to request a job.

  Fourthly, I had uploaded about plagiarism. I explained about the meaning plagiarism and upload a picture. Next, I wrote about the ways to improve English language. The example of how to improve English language is reading a newspaper. English language is very important to the students because it is an international language. Finally, I wrote about presentation skills. There are some skills that we need for presentation of the title of each slide must be different. It is important because it can produce a good presentation. In addition, I have to upload about jobs in science computer. A slide had placed in this entry and slides produced by me. The reason this slide were prepared because need to be presented to the lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment