Saturday 13 June 2015

MY FAVOURITE GADGET




    
   My favorite is PlayStation 3. Seriously, when I first bought the PlayStation 3 I knew I was getting something special. Having come away from many great years with the PlayStation 2, I was already expecting an amazing and free online experience with the PS3. But, I was also chomping at the bit to get my first Blu-ray experience. The PS3 was the gadget that brought me up to speed with a new wave of technology: High definition 1080p resolution, Blue Tooth, HDMI, Blu-ray movies, and digital streaming. And four years after buying it, the PS3’s features still haven’t disappointed me. It has rarely left me asking for more. It’s the cornerstone of my living room experience, and I don’t see anything replacing it any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment