Saturday 20 June 2015

CONTENT 4: REFLECTION WITH GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS

MY INTEREST


  Assalamualaikum .. I want to share about my interest. As a teenager, I’m very sure that we have an interest in our life. It my be an interest or more than one interest. Well, I also have an interest that I do during my free time. To me , free time that I have is very important. So, I decided to fill the the time with doing my interest and my interest is playing Futsal. Playing futsal is very fun and interesting for guy like me. It’s also give me stamina and I can exercise during play futsal. I played futsal with my friends on evening or night at any futsal court that we booked before . if the game at the morning we must pay RM 30 and if the game at night we must pay RM 80. Played futsal at the night is very expensive but we don’t mind about it’s because we love to play futsal. We can be a healthy person and as a teenager that will guide this country one day. We do the benefit things and do not waste our time. 

    

 For your information, we just not play futsal but after that one of our friend will treat us for having drinks to vanish our thirsty. With doing that thing, we can learn to appreciate our friends when we spend time together. It’s sound happy right ? to those who are do not have any interest. I recommend to you guys to play futsal during your free times, please do not waste your teenagers time because the time is gold. Now is the right time to you to try the new thing in your life… byee!!! 

  
My Futsal Jersey 

No comments:

Post a Comment