Saturday 20 June 2015

MY PERSONAL THOUGHT ABOUT KPTM KL

  My first impression to KPTM is to obtained sponsorship from MARA.This is because MARA can help students who excel in study but have financial problem.Besides,I think KPTM is quite advance to compare IPTS in term of infrastructure,the number of student,number of lecture,the study’s fee and others.I have been thinking for so long after receiving offer from KPTM whether I should go or not.When I got advince from school counselor about KPTM,so I took a positive answer and  I have decided to accept the offer from KPTM.I already don’t care about negative comment from the public and his friends about the decision I have made.On the first day,I walk in to KPTM and I fall in love to KPTM because of various factor.One of the factor is that the girl here a very beautiful and charming will the boy look smart by formal dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment